ARCHITECT Magazine's Annual Design Review celebrates the best of American architecture, selecting winners from built projects completed over the last year. Judging will take place in October 2013. Winners will be notified in October 2013; the winning projects will be published in the December 2013 issue of ARCHITECT.
Friday, September 13, 2013—Postmark deadline for standard entries
Wednesday, September 18, 2013—Postmark deadline for late entries (must include late fee of $50.00 per entry)
$50—Late fee per entry postmarked after September 13, 2013, and by September 18, 2013
Projects must have been built in the United States or have been designed by a U.S. firm. Projects completed by a U.S. firm can be in any location. Projects completed by non-U.S. firms are eligible only if located in the United States. Projects must have been completed after June 30, 2012.
- Work: Office, Government, and Commercial Mixed-Use
- Play: Sports, Hospitality, and Retail
- Live: Multifamily Housing, Single-Family Housing, & Residential Mixed-Use
- Grow: Education, Science, and Healthcare
- Move: Infrastructure and Transportation
- Bond: Institutional, Cultural, and Religious
Individual projects can only be submitted in a single category.
Submit your best work at architectmagazine.com/adr