The AIA has added six new documents to its Documents-on-Demand™ service, bringing the total number of documents made available to computer and tablet users to 98. The six new documents on the AIA Documents-on-Demand website cover common project-delivery methods for construction and design projects.
“The latest additions to Documents-on-Demand round out our service and offer users an even more robust suite of documents along with the same anytime, anywhere access they have enjoyed for years,” said AIA contract documents managing editor Molly Lindblom in a release. “With 98 documents to choose from, Documents-on-Demand has become the popular choice for anyone needing a quick standard agreement or form from the trusted authority in construction documents.”
The new documents available on AIA Documents-on-Demand are:
1. A141™–2004, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Design-Builder
2. A142™–2004, Standard Form of Agreement Between Design-Builder and Contractor
3. A441™–2008, Standard Form of Agreement Between Contractor and Subcontractor for a Design-Build Project
4. B142™–2004, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Consultant where the Owner contemplates using the design-build method of project delivery
5. B143™–2004, Standard Form of Agreement Between Design-Builder and Architect
6. C441™–2008, Standard Form of Agreement Between Architect and Consultant for a Design-Build Project
AIA Documents-on-Demand is a free service; project documents range from $6.95 to $21.95.