A fire broke out at the U.K.'s Glasgow School of Art on Friday. Witnesses report that a projector exploded or overheated in the basement of the building. According to the BBC, everyone evacuated and no casualties have been reported. The 1909 building was designed by Charles Rennie Mackintosh.
There has been a major incident at the GSA, the fire service are in attendance. Updates to follow.
— Glasgow School Art (@GSofA) May 23, 2014
— BBC News (UK) (@BBCNews) May 23, 2014
— Jonathan Haynes (@JonathanHaynes) May 23, 2014