There are plenty of reasons to share your project at architectmagazine.com. We’ve made you a couple of lists:
Benefits for Architects: Why should I upload things?
It increases your level of visibility
This is especially advantageous for students or up-and-coming companies. At our website, your content will be seen by exactly the audience you need it to be seen by.
It’s a way for ARCHITECT editors to see your work
That gives you another way to get projects in front of editors from ARCHITECT and other Hanley Wood magazines so that they can consider your work for publication or other types of editorial coverage.
You get your own home page
When you post, your firm name becomes a tag that people can search for on our site. That’ll lead them to a page full of only your projects: your very own portfolio.
You can create a “project diary”
We know it take a long time for projects to make it from the drawing board to the ribbon cutting. On our site, you can update your project profile with new renderings, construction photos, and information updates at every step of the way.
Once you share on our website, sharing on other sites is just a click away.
We can help you post to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
Benefits for Manufacturers: Why should I care?
- Just like for architects, it increases your level of visibility
- It gives you a place to display your case studies. Nothing shows off your product better to architects than showing how it works successfully in a project.
- We create tags for your products so that people can search for you.
- Architects are posting which products they’re using in their projects, so through the tags you can also track where your products are being used.
- Architects will be more likely to buy from you rather than an unknown manufacturer when they are able to see how your product looks and how it can be used on a case-by-case basis.