Firm DescriptionBRAINFACTORY - ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN
Brain Factory - Architecture & Design was founded after a long creative partnership between the architect Paola Oliva and the designer Marco Marotto.
Essential foundation of the design choices of the firm is the creative research that exploits the capabilities of the intelligent design, without neglecting the aesthetic side, hence the choice of the name Brain Factory. The philosophy of the firm leads to design and implement projects with great awareness, recognizing in the quality of work an added value for the customers: every step of the design is followed with care and attention to detail.
From interior to landscape design, from packaging to product design: these are the areas of study of the firm.
Over the years, have followed many International publications and awards.
- Gizmodo - Digital Lifestyle - article by Andrew Liszewski - July 2012;
- Gizmag - article by James Holloway - July 2012;
- Extérieurs Design magazine September/October 2012 n°31 at page 26;
- Design@Home magazine October/November 2012 n°47 at page 22;
- T3 Uk magazine December 2012 n° 209 at page 163;
- Exame - Estilo De Vida - Brasil magazine – February 2013;
- Elle Decor India magazine April/May 2013;
- Modern in Denver - Colorado’s Magazine for modern living- inside & out, Denver-Summer’13 - magazine July/August 2013;
- Salon Magazine magazine September 2013 at page 30;
- European Product Design selection by Marc Gimenez - Instituto Monsa de Ediciones;
- Chlorosphere – cabinet de tendances - Trendbook Instinct 2015;
- First winner prize in the Butter Basics contest on Jovoto.com - International competition 2011;
- First winner prize in the H2Overhaul contest on Jovoto.com - International competition 2011;
- First winner prize in the Room 2022 contest on Jovoto.com - International competition 2011;
- Second winner prize in the Fan-tastic Fan Articles! contest on Jovoto.com - International competition 2012;
- First winner prize in the Audi-Family On Board contest on Jovoto.com - International competition 2013. The idea was licensed to Audi;
- First winner prize in the Audi – Light follows function contest on Jovoto.com - International competition 2013.
- Second winner prize in the Total Innovation Station contest on Jovoto.com - International competition 2013;
In addition, as part of the product design, have been awarded and prototyped two concepts tool-car by the German car manufacturer Audi.
The creative spark that triggers the design of any project is the cardinal principle of the study, in the continuous search for innovation and uniqueness.