For Sale: Sir John Vanbrugh

A circa 1712 rendering from Vanbrugh’s office of the south, or entrance front of King’s Weston

The entrance hall. Its floor, mantel, and plasterwork date to a 1763 renovation by Scottish architect Robert Mylne, a pupil of Piranesi.

The southeast façade.

The entrance front

Join the Discussion

Please read our Content Guidelines before posting

Close X