Revisiting the Reich

Léon Krier (left) and Peter Eisenman, both professors at the Yale School of Architecture.

The Zeppelinfeld on the Nuremberg parade grounds, which Albert Speer designed before World War II.

The Marble Hall in the Chancellery, which Albert Speer designed as the new Berlin headquarters for the Reich.

The Palazzo dei Congressi in Rome, designed by Italian architect Adalberto Libera in 1938 and completed in 1954.

A street in Poundbury, the English town that the Prince of Wales hired Krier to plan in the late 1980s.

Join the Discussion

Please read our Content Guidelines before posting

Close X