Duro-Last® is a prefabricated, single-ply thermoplastic waterproofing system designed for flat commercial and residential roofs in new or retrofit construction.
Product Description, Applications
Duro-Last® single-ply roofing can be used with both combustible and noncombustible decks and is available in 0.04 inch (1 mm) and 0.05 inch (1.25 mm) thicknesses. The system consists of the Duro-Last membrane, fasteners, prefabricated corners, parapets, stacks, curb flashings, vents and other related Duro-Last approved products necessary for proper and warrantable system installation. It is compatible with CPE roofing, cellular glass boards, EPDM, wood decks, glass fiber board, gypsum, lightweight concrete decks and a variety of other substrates and can often be installed over an existing roof without an expensive tear-off.
- Highest retained reflectivity of any single-ply membrane rated by the EPA's ENERGY STAR® Roof Products Program
- Custom manufactured to exact size
- Resistant to high winds, fire, chemicals, grease, and punctures
- Fast, economical roof assembly
- Meets stringent commercial standards
- Competitively priced
- Transferable 15 or 20 year commercial warranty; 15 year residential warranty