Tandus C&A Brand Modular Carpets enhance spaces for learning, working and healing. Offered in over 90 styles encompassing a variety of textured, organic, geometric or linear patterns, they coordinate easily with Tandus woven, broadloom and 6-foot carpets. Providing style, durability and value, they can be tailored to accent the most luxurious spaces or to create neutral, attractive backdrops.
Combining craftsmanship, innovative design and durability, Tandus broadloom and hybrid VCTT carpets are created specifically for commercial applications. Styles, colors and patterns are designed in coordinated product collections that complement new or existing interior finishes.
POWERBOND® HYBRID RESILIENT FLOORCOVERING
Powerbond® Floorcoverings combine the benefits of resilient flooring with the comfort and aesthetics of carpet, delivering beauty and performance in a range of styles across all constructions, textures and patterns. Offered under the Tandus C&A brand, Powerbond is a hybrid floorcovering that has the durability of hard-surface flooring and the appearance and style of soft surface carpeting.
Tandus is committed to sound environmental stewardship and has an array of innovative sustainability programs designed to conserve energy and natural resources, including the Tandus RETRIEVE program that collects samples and architect folders from the marketplace for reuse or recycling. Tandus will even buy back carpet at the end of its useful life and recycle it into new carpet.
- Online tools are available to search inventory, re-color designs, view in-room scenes and order samples
- GSA contract holder; over 50 carpet styles available through GSA contract that meet stringent environmental and other requirements
- Responsive customer service
- Manufactured using environmentally responsible processes
- May contribute points toward LEED® project certification