Waterco fiberglass filters embody the latest in fiberglass winding technology. Waterco’s digitally controlled filament winding machines faultlessly wind continuous strands of high quality fiberglass filament under controlled tension to create a seamless one-piece vessel with refined consistency and superior quality. There are no welds or seams or special tank linings which can corrode or electrolyze.
Waterco’s quality control procedures ensure a 100% compliance of the end product within the specifications.
Waterco HRV Filters
Waterco HRV fiberglass filters embody the latest in fiberglass winding technology. The HRV Series filters are constructed from anticorrosive, nontoxic materials and are engineered to withstand the high flow and pressures of pool and industrial systems. With the reinforced neck ring and solid lid closure this filter is the best fit for today’s most demanding projects.
Many filter options are available. Tanks can be configured with optional Nozzle Plate underdrain systems. Side manways can be added to facilitate maintenance and inspection. Optional pressure ratings from 35 PSI to 118 PSI are available. Special colors and surface finishes can also be applied to filters for custom applications. Many other options and configurations are available.
- Eight lateral under-drain for optimal back-washing and filtering performance.
- 2” connections on all models
- Maximum operating pressure: 50 psi
- 10 Year Tank Warranty and one year warranty on all other components
Ultra-Vac Portable Filter System
Ultra-Vac is an easy to use portable vacuum system for commercial, industrial and residential filtering requirements.
Mounted on a rugged powder coated steel cart, the Ultra-Vac is equipped with a 3/4 HP self-priming pump and strainer, capable of delivering flow rates up to 80 GPM. The Ultra-Vac has a safety on/off switch mounted on the cart for easy access and a 50 foot power cord.
- Easy access to filtering element
- Pressure gauge and air relief standard
- Durable self-priming pump and leaf pot
- On/off safety switch with GFCI power cord
- Included valve retains water volume in filter
- Large cart wheels for easy mobility
- 30 micron cartridge standard
- Three-way valve to allow discharge directly to drain
- Factory assembled and shipped complete
Waterco also carries many more high quality water treatment products.