Alterations and addition to an existing single family Arts and Crafts style, stucco on block dwelling erected in 1907. The existing exterior has been completely restored including remove and relay existing French Clay Tile roof shingles, stucco facade restoration, and new wood historic replacement windows. The addition has been erected to match the existing finishes and components. The addition includes a two stories plus Cellar with a internal two car garage in the Cellar, expanded Kitchen and Family Room on the First Floor and new Master Bedroom suite on the Second Floor. The project is located within the Douglaston Historic District which is governed by the New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission.