Project DescriptionSustainability and family are the focus of this updated ranch family home in Phoenix, Arizona. The homeowners downsized and moved closer to the city so they could spend more quality time together while being mindful of their footprint.
The family spends more time together in their spaces, more time outdoors, and their monthly utilities have dramatically decreased with their solar panels.
Special features to note:
- Solar panels for energy efficiency
- Use of transition from indoor to outdoor spaces
- Less paving means a cooler microclimate.
- Use of sliding frosted glass as a partition wall to brighten spaces while providing privacy
- Family-friendly use of space