• The inputs received from the client in the form of pdf files were too blur & unclear. So biggest challenge
was to first understand the inputs by proper client coordination.
• The models prepared were too heavy as level of detailing was high, so it becomes little difficult to work
with such heavy files. There were too much clashes between the models.
• The inputs available with us were in the form of pdf files, which we were to convert into intelligent BIM
models using Revit.
• Next step was to create BIM models with different disciplines like Architectural, Structural & MEP which
was successfully accomplished as per client’s requirement in the form of 3D Revit Models.
• Finally after that we started to look into the coordination between the models, so called Clash
Detection & were successful in scrutinizing all the clashes.
• The clash detection process
helped the client to nullify the clashes at a very initial stage which may
have created huge loss at the time of actual construction.
• Material take off & project completion schedules provided by us reduced client’s overall project time,
cost as well as made the complete process error free and smoother.
Inputs Received : PDF files
Outputs Delivered :
• BIM models with following disciplines: Architecture, Structure, MEP
Software Used : Revit
For more information, visit http://www.truecadd.com/bim-modeling-services.php