Project DescriptionFROM THE ARCHITECTS:
▪ Hickok Cole Architects has designed the 330,000 sf above-grade, 440,000 sf total build-to-suit headquarters for NPR.
▪ NPR intends to be involved in the local community and to utilize common areas for public events.
▪ The fiscally responsible architectural design provides an eye-catching building while repurposing an existing four-story historic structure.
▪ The headquarters will house a state-of-theart 90,000 sf newsroom for NPR’s award-winning broadcast operation; a multi-purpose performance studio and event space; conference and training center; and a “This Is NPR” exhibit depicting the story of NPR.
▪ The project will target LEED Gold Certification.
▪ NPR will commence occupancy in Spring 2013.