To break down the traditional barriers between a home’s indoor living areas and outdoor spaces to create a unique, highly-integrated indoor-outdoor experience to fit homebuyers' recreational-oriented lifestyle; and offer homebuyers more opportunities to personalize their home with an optional master retreat, California Room (an outdoor covered lanai that creates one large indoor-outdoor area for entertaining), bonus room/loft and flex spaces.
• Luxurious single-family homes with open floor plans offering 4-5 bedrooms/4.5-5.5 baths, in the mid-$900,000s, with abundant natural light, seamless indoor-outdoor connectivity that blurs the lines between inside and outside, customizable living spaces with all the architectural details, thoughtful planning and options that are expected by discerning buyers in this price range.
• Each floor plan maximizes the indoor/outdoor living experience with multiple outdoor spaces, lushly-landscaped courtyards, and up to 56 feet of sliding glass panels to expand the living space and bring the outdoors in. Also, ideal for expansive in-home indoor-outdoor entertaining, lounging, grilling, watching the game on a flat screen, and having a "staycation" in your own blissful private sanctuary.
• Spacious, formal covered entry sets the tone and opens to a superb foyer with amazing views to the private interior courtyard through elegant double 1-lite French doors.
• An appealing great room, which features large windows with views of the rear yard and a splendid staircase that runs upstairs, also includes access to the private inner courtyard and high-end landscaped rear yard.
• With a focus on the outdoor lifestyle, the homes are steps away from one of many resort-style pools and parks. Both Boomers and Millennials are seeking not only a lower maintenance lifestyle, but also an active outdoor lifestyle. This community's outstanding recreational amenities are ideal for this target market.
• Minutes from major highways, airport, trains stations, business districts, shopping centers, quality entertainment, and major employment centers.