Have you released an innovative green product in the last year? The editors of ARCHITECT are looking for new products to include in our Fall 2011 Product Spec Guide, which will be distributed at the 2011 Greenbuild International Conference and Expo in Toronto. Showcasing everything from the hottest energy-efficient façades to the coolest roofs, the most eco-friendly fabrics to the smartest building-monitoring systems, the Product Spec Guide aims to keep the readers of ARCHITECT up-to-date on the latest product trends.
• Submitted products must be green and must have been released within the past year.
• Product categories: Envelope, Interiors, Systems, Outdoor, Materials, Lighting.
• DEADLINE EXTENDED: All materials must be received by Friday, August 12, 2011.
To submit a product for consideration:
1. Create a .zip file containing a press release and high-res images for each product being submitted. Files—both the individual images and releases and the zip file in which they are contained—should be named using the following naming convention: MANUFACTURER_ProductName. Individual photos and releases (i.e., those not in a zip file) will not be considered.
2. Go to http://dropbox.yousendit.com/Fall2011-ArchitectPSG to upload your materials. Follow the instructions on the YouSendIt dropbox site.
If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your submissions!