Entries are now open for the 2018 Progressive Architecture (P/A) Awards, which recognize unbuilt projects demonstrating overall design excellence and innovation. Last year, the jury recognized 12 projects in the 64th program. Winning entries of the 65th P/A Awards will be published in the February 2018 issue of ARCHITECT, and honored at a celebration in New York in February 2018.
Interested in submitting your project to the 2018 awards program? Here's how to enter:
1. Visit the Progressive Architecture (P/A) Awards website: paawards.com
2. Read all about the eligibility guidelines, the categories, the submission process, and the entry materials.
3. When you're ready to begin, click on the "Click Here to Enter" link to get started. If you're returning to complete an existing application, enter your email and password to log in.
4. Register your project and pay the entry fees.
5. Fill out the online entry forms and upload your entry materials. (The required materials are explained on the Progressive Architecture (P/A) Awards website.)
6. Regular entries must be registered and submitted online by
Oct. 27, 2017, Nov. 10, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. eastern. Late entries may be submitted by Nov. 3, 2017, Nov. 30, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. eastern (will include a late fee of $50.00 per late entry).
Good luck! Email [email protected] with any questions.