The schematic design of the Usonian Faculty House was conceived by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1939 for the campus of Florida Southern College. After a 74 year delay, the house has been finally realized and opened in October, 2013. It is one of three parts comprising the Sharp Family Tourism and Education Center, which will promote and educate visitors of the largest collection of Wright buildings in a single location. The other two architectural features include a restored 1930's Bungalow House that will serve as the new campus Gift Shop, and site design that will include a fountain, reflecting pool, courtyard, trellis, planters and landscaping. Extensive use of the Wright concrete textile block construction method was implemented.