ARCHITECT has opened the call for entries to its 2023 Architecture & Interiors Awards, honoring outstanding and innovative projects in the fields of architecture and interior design. Winning entries of this year's program will be published in the January/February 2023 issue of ARCHITECT with expanded coverage online. Any project completed after July 2020, is eligible. Click here to see last year's winners.
Interested in submitting your project to the 2022 Architecture & Interiors Awards? Here's what you should know:
Regular Entry Deadline: Friday, Oct. 1, 2022, 11:59 p.m. EST
Friday, Oct. 14, 2022 11:59 p.m. EST → Oct. 28, 2022 EST 11:59 p.m. → Nov. 18, 2022 11:59 p.m. EST
The program, now in its second year, offers 21 project categories in which to enter, encompassing areas in architecture, interior design, and specialty details. The competition also charges a different fee depending on whether you register by the regular or late deadline, so start your entries today!
Standard Entry Categories (Regular deadline: $160 | Late deadline: $210)
- Government and Civic Building: includes hospitals and healthcare, memorials, visitor or nature centers, infrastructure, airports, stations, parking structures
- Institutional: includes educational facilities such as schools, libraries, and universities
- Cultural Building: includes museums, galleries, religious buildings, halls, and theaters
- Hospitality: includes hotels, resorts, and wineries
- Office Building
- Sports and Recreation: stadiums, arenas, fitness and recreation
- Adaptive Reuse/Historic Restoration
- Landscape Architecture: includes public or outdoor spaces, parks, and playgrounds
- Large Office Interior (25,000 square feet or more)
- Small Office Interior (less than 25,000 square feet)
- Lobby and Amenity Space
- Branded Experience
- Retail and Showroom: includes pop-ups and temporary
- Leisure, Health and Wellness Interior: includes spas, gyms, medical offices, and hospital interiors
- Hospitality Interior: bar/restaurant, hotel interiors, guesthouses, and guestrooms
- Civic and Cultural Interior: museums, galleries, educational spaces, and libraries
- Transportation Interior: includes airports, bus and train stations, and parking structures
- Design for Impact: designing with community, projects showing a commitment for activism/social justice and social responsibility
Specialty Entry Categories (Regular deadline: $130 | Late deadline: $180)
- Innovative Use of Material
Click here to begin your application and read the full competition guidelines and eligibility criteria.
QUESTIONS? Check out our FAQ or e-mail [email protected]
We look forward to seeing your entries!